Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Revolution in Three Status Updates

Egypt. Revolutions always make me emotional. It's the hopes and dreams of the people that get me every time. Mass non-compliance with the corrupt system, it's the only way.
February 11 at 10:06am

Can't take the Bahrain protests seriously. Every time the reporters say 'Manama', my brain responds with 'Do do de de do'. Manama - Do do de do do. 'Six people were killed in Manama - Do do de do do de de de de do de do do do do de do'. Too much exposure to Muppet based propaganda in my formative years I fear.
February 20 at 12:54pm

WHOA, Middle East, $3.75 for a gallon of gas? Just hold on a minute. You know freedom and democracy is really overrated, look at Detroit, over two hundred years of freedom and democracy and it's like the dark wasted city from Robocop. ;)
February 22 at 10:03pm

No comments:

Post a Comment